Sunday, December 03, 2006

PC Fair

Today, I just came back from PC Fair at KL Convension Centre with my family at night recently. It was so crowded when i reached there at evening. The most happiest thing is that my father have just brought a PC Web Camera, 2.0 GB Pen Drive, and Laser Printer. There are some special things about PC Web Camera and Laser Printer. PC Web Camera have 6 lights each left and right. So the lights can see myself clearer when i chat in msn messenger compare to digital camera i used. The PC Web Camera that my father brought is the cheapest of all as it cost about RM25. While the laser printer can print more than 2000 pages and should not be a problem for me to do the college assignment in case that need more than 100 pages. Cool stuff!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My new web camera

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My new laser printer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home