Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thank god I am lucky!!!

I received the call yesterday evening from Hannah T's brand management Studio Grafix in Penang when i was watching television. During the call, I was so surprised that I was announced as one of the two lucky winners for having exclusive dinner with the super gorgeous woman, Hannah T at Sri Hartamas as well as I will do video recording for that show tomorrow evening and broadcast maybe on early August next month. Another one is the winner for makeover with Hannah T. I don't know who is the person and I will found out soon. I really can't wait and very excited to meet the beautiful Hannah T in person for the first time in my life and I will try my best shot to make that show a very interesting and entertaining show. Wish me luck. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home