Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

To me, Mother's day have been very special for me because my mother have been take care of me since i was born. So last night, after i came back from sports activites at Shah Alam Club, my family went to one of my mother's favourite restaurant, Esquire Kitchen for dinner at IOI Mall. So, I will let my mother decide which food she want to order. So she order hainan chicken rice because she heard that food is very popular in that restaurant. After i enjoyed the meal, all the food and drink cost about RM45.00. So i and my sister pay together RM40 for the while and my father pay RM5. This is the first time that i invite my mother in mother's day and i am so grateful to have such a wonderful mum. Happy mother's day, mommy!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa Mikey boy, you are so cool. Hope you have a great life with your mommy.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Mike Chin said...

Thanks a lot.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home